Wednesday, April 2, 2008


I received an email this morning from the CBC Sunday Edition producer thanking me for "being on top of the story". 

He mentioned that the story has "really moved" and the latest media to contact them was MSNBC.

I wonder why they didn't know that what Cleaver said was a pretty important in the Democratic race. Certainly someone on their team must have been aware that they had something extraordinary in that Cleaver interview, seeing as how they were on location in Kansas and Missouri, immersing themselves in the politics of the 2008 campaign and seeing as how the interviewer, Michael Enright is pretty well-informed.

I don't know, maybe they just don't work weekends. 

So my question today is; who is going to follow up and get a statement from the Clinton campaign about one of their co-chairs predicting their own loss and who is going to track down Cleaver for a clarification?

No comments: